Sponsoring a Cocker Spaniel is so easy. Maybe you’re not living in a location where you can have a pet of your own, or maybe your busy schedule means having a pet is not in the cards. When you choose to sponsor one of our incredible Cockers you will be part of his/her life, but CSR takes care of all the day to day nurturing and needs with the generous help of your financial support.
When you choose to sponsor a Cocker at CSR, we send you a Certificate of Caring. The certificate has a picture of the dog you will be supporting and a message on how your generosity is helping the Cocker.
We rely on kind-hearted people like you who want to give by either one-time sponsorship gifts or on-going for several months or years at a time.
Here are some examples of things you can do to sponsor a Cocker:
– $5.00 pays for one dose of dewormer
– $10.00 buys two doses of dewormer (2 doses are needed to destroy worms)
– $15.00 buys flea and tick protect
– $20.00 buys one month of Heartgard for heatworm prevention
– $40.00 pays for 4 Cocker food for one month
– $100.00 pays for a heartworm positive treatment for a dog.
– One-time Monetary donation
Please contact us with any questions you have about sponsoring one of our Cockers and we’ll work with you to find the opportunity that fits best for you.